Hello!

To: Mountain Rose (MTN_ROSE) 3 of 5
I hear ya. I was busy enough when I was just working in an office that's understaffed, but now I've added school to it all to get out of the office and get a job working from home. Sometimes I feel like I need a 50+ hour day just to get anything done it seems. I'm hoping that once I'm done with school, and have a better job because of it, I'll be able to enjoy life again. Instead of feeling like I'm running around in circles.

How have things been going for you? Good I hope.
To: DeannaG 4 of 5
I can certainly understand that.

I'm too old to start over. Just another 10 years and I'm retired! I'll tough it out until then. *Grumble*

I'm blessed to wake up each day with air in my lungs. :) How are you doing, doll?
To: Mountain Rose (MTN_ROSE) 5 of 5
Well I'm 58 and the legs are going fast. The joys of arthitis, but one of the reasons I got the house I did is because it's wheelchair friendly. So, if it ever gets that far, I'm already set housing wise. I won't have to move or do a bunch of adaptive remodeling. A ramp over two steps and something to get me up the basement steps is probably it. Otherwise I'm doing pretty good healthwise. Just super busy with all of it.

Getting the stuff together to start an indoor garden project. I have a big metal shelving unit in my back bedroom. I'm going to place it along one wall. It'll get some light from two separate windows, plus it'll be easy to install extra lighting on it for the plants and there are power outlets nearby. I'm going to use it for herbs and small items I may use frequently for cooking. Nothing big. That way, they'll be super convenient to my kitchen. That room and my kitchen actually share a common door.

Also, in the basement I have an extra room I'm going to convert into a grow room. It's like 10ft x 12ft, so I figure I can grow bigger things in it. Things like larger tomatoes, potatos, onion, peppers, etc. Nothing like corn. I don't have the floor to ceiling space. Thinking on a few dwarf fruit trees, like oranges, lemons, limes.

Getting a good bit of the stuff I need off Temu really cheap, which is helpful. I'm looking forward to not only puttering around in my indoor garden, even when it's freezing outside, but also seeing how it affects my grocery bills and enjoying the fresh food without wondering what's been sprayed on it. I've been checking out worm composters too to make replacement soil and put organic wastes to good uses.

My daughters keep trying to talk me into dating again. I keep telling them no thank you. I'm enjoying my single life and not getting lied to or cheating on, then left because they think they can get something better. I do believe karma truly loves me. I'm doing great, and happier since he left then I've ever been in my entire life. I'm enjoying my independence and getting so spoiled from it all, and him and her are broke and miserable. The situation post breakup speaks for itself. My life is roses and theirs' is more like a cesspool.

What was really funny was how about six months after he pulled the shit he did, after he caught her cheating on him and learned it wasn't the first time, he asked my girls if they thought I could ever forgive him and take him back. I almost pissed myself laughing. I wasted over 25yrs on him. He doesn't get it. It's not that he left. It's how he left. Take him back? NEVER! Nobody is taking away my peace and happiness. lol

Well that is pretty much where things are these days in a nutshell. What have you been up to? Anything that requires bail money? lol